[orca-list] read receipt requests on e-mails to the list

Hi, all,

Some folks on the list apparently have a read receipt policy set on all outgoing e-mails.  Is there anyway for you guys to fix it so e-mails going to the list are not set up to ask for a read receipt reply?  It’s a bit annoying.  I, personally, never send these unless I’m at work and it’s my boss asking for a read receipt.  Why would you want a bunch of read receipts anyway from who-knows-how-many people are on this list?  I would think it would seriously clutter up your inbox.

Regards,

Alex M