Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Touch a11y(orca on the touchscreen)?

On Mon, Mar 18, 2013 at 07:40:41AM EST, Bill K. Dengler wrote:
Hello,
Does anyone have any experience with Ubuntu touch a11y? How does Orca
work with touch screens, and how do I enable it from within Ubuntu Touch?

There is currently no support for touch screens in the GNOME accessibility stack. I was going to be working
on this in the previous 4-5 months, but other work got me side-tracked, and I have yet to return to getting
this done. So no, its not possible to use Orca with any touch device.

Luke