Re: [orca-list] Trisquel GNU/Linux 6.0 LTS "Toutatis" has arrived!

Hello!
I just tried the latest Trisquel, but I got a silent and inaccessible system. Since I don't even have a screen and no sighted person around me to be of any help, I can't even debug, sorry. But could it be, that Trisquel has a problem with mysoundcard? It's ALSA supported, but it's a multi-channel harddisk recording card (MAudio Delta 1010LT). I know, that the Talking Arch (Arch Linux) distro had problems with it. But quite a while ago Chris Brannon fixed the detection and configuration script. Maybe there's some help there. I never tinkered with installation and init scripts as such. In case it should detect a braille display, that also didn't work. I have a Papenmeier EL 40S. I know, that some BRLTTY version (4.3 in particular) had some sort of problem. But even Talking Arch, (the last two versions) have the BRLTTY version, at least find it and start the driver. I did understand the website correctly, that I should just let everything run its course in the boot process?
  Warm regards
         Julien

http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html