Re: [orca-list] A small problem when I change the profile on the fly

Hey José.

On 03/13/2013 05:18 AM, José Vilmar Estácio de Souza wrote:

3. In the general page press tab until you find the panel profiles. In
my environment the button "save as" is not translated to portuguese.
Only this button.

Known issue (this is that GtkStockItem thing I'd been referring to).
That string doesn't come from Orca; it comes directly from Gtk.
The other known issue is that accessible role names (e.g. frame) will be
provided in the locale of your session but spoken using the locale of
your profile. As with the Gtk thing, we're pulling that string in from
another module. And the module reload trick doesn't "just work" in those
cases because of introspection. But yes, I'll do my best to come up with
something.

Thanks for the report!
--joanie