Re: [orca-list] lern mode in FF

Bill, I looked this with Ubuntu Raring, Orca 3.7.91 latest master version.
The 3.7.90 version happened following change with produce José wrote
simptomns in FF:
"* Better "list shortcuts" and learn mode support and associated
    hack removal."
So, before the 3.7.90 version list shortcuts function works following:
1. If the user use simple Orca modifier+h keystroke in FF and press
1...6 numbers, Orca announce "goes the next 1...6 heading level"
message. Hopefuly I wrote right the english original message.
2. If the user press in FF two quickly the Orca modifier+h keystroke,
the list shortcut feature activated. If the user press 1 number key,
possible looking Orca's default shortcuts. If press the 2 number key,
possible looking the app-specific Orca shortcuts the launched
application, for example Firefox.
Jose unfortunately wrote 2.7.91 Orca version number he's letter, but
if anybody read detailed he's letter, clear seeing the simptomns is
specific with Orca 3.7.91 version and actual master branch version.

Attila