Re: [orca-list] lern mode in FF

Yes, you absolute right. I think I known what happened.
Oldest time the 2 key and 1 key shows the "list of keybindings" after
the user press two quickly the Orca+h key, so prewious this issue are
not happened. The 1..6 keys shows the right heading related structural
navigation help command.
Now, I think 3.0.91 version Joanie redesigning the list of links dialog,
and after the user press Orca modifier+h keystroke, general the 1
keystroke goto Orca's default keybindings list function and 2 goto the
app-specific Orca keybindings list function.
Joanie, if structural navigation apps need announce in learning mode
what doing the 1...6 numbers (goto first-sixth heading levels), possible
restoring the two Orcamodifier+h style keybinding to possible activating
the two style list of Orca keybindings mode only in inside this function?

Attila