Re: [orca-list] Do I always need a graphical server/interface?

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the indepth explanation. I knew Ubuntu had swithed to
Upstart, but I didn't know what anyone else was using. Plus I haven't
felt it necessary to switch to a console login for years since the
Gnome and other desktops became accessible. I simply login to Gnome or
Unity and run whatever console apps I want in a terminal window.