Re: [orca-list] XFCE and orca

Hi Peter,

i just tested that by launching xfce then opening the run dialog and entered sd-say hello. no reply. then entered espeak hello which gave me the word hello back. i also launched orca. then orca said welcome to orca and then there was silence.

i then tried to hit alt+f1 to invoke the main menu which also didn't talk.

haven't checked with ssh yet.

greetings,
simon