From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Peter
Vágner
Sent: Friday, June 21, 2013 7:36 AM
To: Jacob Schmude
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] State of accessibility in GNOME/Others, from an
absentee

Hello,
Desktop and activies don't appear to be accessible in gnome.
However top pannel menus are all verry accessible, dock is accessible, list
of apps is accessible, notification area is accessible and also search is
accessible.
You can navigate with arrow keys in most of the cases, and you can cycle
with these using alt+ctrl+tab or alt+ctrl+shift+tab.
Frankly the search is now most frequently used feature by me and also by
many blind people using gnome 3.x as its is always ready and working verry
well.
Second most frequently used feature of gnome is the top pannel with its
menus.

Greetings

Peter