Re: [orca-list] dosemu

Hi Alex,

Well, for one reason there are many text based games for Dos that one
can play in Dosemu with Orca. As you know there aren't many accessible
games written specifically for Linux, but one way of playing games in
Linux is using an emulator like Dosemu and playing games like Any
Night Football, Facing the Empire,  Piledriver, as well as various
other Dos text based games.The only other way I know of to play games
is to setup Wine with various dependencies like Visual Basic 6 runtime
libraries, Visual C++ runtime libraries, DirectX, etc and install and
play games like GMA Tank Commander under Wine 1.4. So games is one
reason for running a Dos emulator.

Cheers!