Re: [orca-list] Orca and reading by character

Hi,
I experience this problem on Vinux 4 as well as on both Sonar versions
(based on ubuntu 13.04.1). And yes, it depends on your speech rate -
when it is set to 100% the bug appears, when it is lower (90%?) it
disappears.
Vinux 4 is running Speech dispatcher 0.8, Sonar is running some older
version.
Vinux runs Orca 3.4.2 I think, Sonar runs 3.8.0.
The strange thing is, that I am runing Orca 3.5.92 and I don't
experience this problem.
Vojta