Re: [orca-list] Misteries of low performance of Orca and distros

Hi Krishnakant,

Yes, I know all about byt compiling python apps to pyc files. I do a
lot of my programming these days in Python because there is less
overhead than C, C++, or Java, and with Python performence really
isn't an issue with most apps.

Cheers!