[orca-list] Orca and framesets

Hi, all,

Is there a way to properly use Orca to read a webpage with frames?  Phpmyadmin and a whole bunch of other pages out there on the web itself use them and Orca just doesn’t seem to do well any time I’m trying to use it in conjunction with Firefox to read them.  I thought you could cycle between the frames with the alt f6 key but that hasn’t worked out.  In Windows, the m key navigates the page by framesets, in Orca, this key navigates through landmarks.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks.

Alex M