Re: [orca-list] VINUX-SUPPORT: RE: Ubuntu Unity Desktop to go to Mir and QT

Hi,

Ok, but I cannot subscribe on vinux-list. The only access point I find is
a javascript interface and I've not a suitable browser. So how can I subscribe?

Anyway, as you say, personally, I've my current am]iers about Vinux and I'll test next week.

Regards,