Re: [orca-list] Ubuntu Unity Desktop to go to Mir and QT

Placated?  No, we weren't placated.  We were told that's how it was going to
be and we could suck it up til 14.04.  I heard you work for Cannonical which
makes sense since you are extremely quick to defend Ubuntu any time anyone
speaks against it.  If this is the case, would you very kindly answer the
million dollar question which was the entire point of my prior message:

Will 14.04 be accessible now that it's going to be qt-based or not?  If not,
when do you anticipate an accessible port of Unity?

Oh, and just so you know, my message wasn't trying to be inflammatory.  I
*was* being a bit snarky but, I happen to live in a free country where such
things are allowed.  I was far more concerned with whether or not I should
project trying to come back to Ubuntu in April of next year or not.  You
see, I happen to be that very odd thing called a fan.  I follow them on
Twitter, I like them on facebook, I read about them online and I have even
hauled off and told my friends about them as a nice way to learn about
Linux.  So quit hair splitting and answer the question if you can, please.

Thank you.
Alex M