Re: [orca-list] In Firefox An interesting braille presentation problem if the caret lands a link or heading level link

Possible I have a good news:
The wrote problem independent with Liblouis and Orca contracted braille
feature, I succesfuly reproduced in Orca when contracted braille not
enabled.
The problem happening only my braille display when in Orca
preferences/braille page the hiperlink indicator is setted with dot8, or
dot 7 and 8 preference. Both two setting for example the itthon
hiperlink text is full unreadable, my oldest Ubuntu 12.04 system this
problem not happening.
So, if the hiperlink indicator is none or dot7, both native Brltty
output and contracted braille output works correctly in Orca.
Have any ydea why working now wrong the dot8 and dot7 and 8 hiperlink
indicators?

Attila