Re: [orca-list] First steps with Vinux

Mo is right, most of your questions can be answered on the Vinux wiki. For example, there's a page on Unity. To get to the network settings on the GUI, use alt+f10 to get to the global menus and then left-arrow until you get to the networking indicator. You can now down-arrow to check out your various wireless networks and get to the connections dialog.

Vinux 4 is running Orca 3.4.2 at the moment. This is not the latest Orca. I'm also running Orca 3.8 on a Fedora installation, and I think there's a 3.9 available as well.