From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Vikas
Waghmare
Sent: Saturday, July 13, 2013 5:30 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Facing problem while activating GNOME desktop

Hello all,
I have installed Ubuntu server 12.4.2 LTS, by default the Unity desktop is
activated. But, I want to switch to Gnome desktop. For that, I had used
several commands:
Sudo apt-get update
Sudo apt-get install gnome
Sudo atp-get upgrade
After firing all the commands, I am unable to see the expected result.

--
With best regards,
Vikas Waghmare,