[orca-list] Nautilus: File operations progress

Hello,
While copying large files in nautilus file operations window is displayed. I assumed this window is not yet accessible. With where am I functionality I can see just an unlabelled button and with flat review I can only see the filler. However today morning I was copying a bunch of files over FTP using nautilus again. This time the file operations window was accessible. I was able to read current upload speed, the data being processed etc. So while operating at remote sites file operations window appears to be accessible. While dealing with local files it is not. Can something be done about it and where should I report it if indeed this is a bug?

Greetings

Peter