Re: [orca-list] ORCA concept

Hi Nandana,

No, it is not possible to recompile and run Orca on Windows platforms.
The dependencies it uses and the way it accesses the Gnome, Xfce,
LXDE, and other open source graphical desktops is totally different
from the way a typical Windows screen reader like Jaws, Window-Eyes,
or NVDA accesses the Windows operating system.

As far as getting the Orca source that depends on if you want the
latest development source from git, or if you want to download the
source package for your distribution to modify and recompile it.

Cheers!