Re: [orca-list] [Slightly OT] Sonar 13.04 not booting

You shouldn't have to press anything for orca to start talking. It is
set to automatically talk without pressing anything. The hot key is set
in case there is someone using Sonar that doesn't need a screen reader.
But like I said orca should be running by default on your system. Does
orca start after you press the control alt and letter o?