Re: [orca-list] Orca with a window manager

On Wed, 03 Jul 2013 16:09:27 -0400
"D. A. H." <dhunt freedommail co> wrote:

Funny you should mention having no sound in xfce 4.  I had sound, now,
it's lost.  All works in GNOME and LXDE, however.  I must have hit some
"invisible" mute button?  Have you tried LXDE?  They're both in the
Trisquel repos.  I tried Trisquel Mini and got no sound.

I tried last night, and nothing too.
Now I have a second problem, my wm doesn't work anymore :D But it's not
the point here. I'm on xfce4 now, and I hear nothing from Orca.

--
"Comme Lucrèce l'a si bien dit, c'est l'imaginaire qui nourrit toute
peur."- Alain.