Re: [orca-list] State of accessibility in GNOME/Others, from an absentee

On 07/02/2013 04:55 PM, Mike Gorse wrote:

Yeah, this is a long-standing AT-SPI bug that really needs to be fixed.
However, Orca currently registers keystroke listeners with all possible
masks, so I don't think that the bug affects Orca, unless you are
proposing to change this hacky behavior.

Nah. Mind you, as removing hacks becomes possible, I'd like to. We've
added far too many hacks to Orca and have since paid the price. But I
didn't connect the original report with the issue you reminded me of.
I'll look into it.

Thanks for the clarification!
--joanie