From: orca-list-bounces gnome org [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Bill Dengler
Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 12:30 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] gdm3, debian, and orca

Does anyone know how to get orca talking on the gdm3 login screen on debian? I finally installed a display manager for login but it doesn't read. I can still log in by guessing where I am, but I can't change sessions because orca doesn't read. Either :

1 - how do I get orca talking on gdm3, or

2 - how do I change sessions without speech(in a config file or some other method)?

Bill