[orca-list] problems with speaks entire document in firefox

Hi all.
Probably this has been discussed previously, but I decided to throw the problem again.

When I read a page in firefox using the speaks entire document,command, orca has long pauses when a link is found.

This makes it impossible to read in my opinion, especially if the page has lots of links.

The good news is that the problem doesn't happen when using epiphany.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.

--
{}S Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza