[orca-list] On the recent changes to the Evolution script

Hey all.

For those of you who watch the commits to master, you're probably
wondering if Evolution is now accessible. And the answer is not yet.  In
fact, I even had Evolution crash on me pretty often. So at the moment,
there's no point in trying it. Or if you do try, there's no point in
complaining because I already know it's broken.

Having said that, the reason I am making the changes I am is because the
Orca script for Evolution was for Evolution 2.x. As a result, using that
script with Evolution 3.x makes things seem even less accessible than
they really are.

I am going to slowly but surely rework that script, see what bugs are
still present and what new ones I find and either fix them or report
them. When Evolution + Orca is at a usable point, I promise I will let
you know.

Sorry I don't have better news -- yet.

Take care.
--joanie