[orca-list] sonar 13.04 alpha

Hello list,

I also wanted to annouce that I built a alpha version of sonar 13.04 it is using gnome-classic as the default but you can change it to gnome-shell if you wish. This is just a quick build and it seems to work rather well. But run at your own risk. This is an early build. I also didn't customize much at all but once it is up and running you can set it up the way that you like. Here is a link to the sonar site and just clik on the download tab and you will be brought to the download page.

http://www.sonar-project.org