Re: [orca-list] Problem to install Skype Ubuntu 12.10

Skype doesn't have a good accessibility but you can obtain some results installing qt-at-spi, the 32-bit version.

If memory serves me, the command to install is:
sudo apt-get install qt-at-spi:i386

If your ubuntu installation is a 32-bit, you do not need install qt-at-spi because it is installed by default. It is installed in 64-bit too, but since skype is a 32-bit application, you need to install the 32-bit version of qt-at-spi.

Probably you'll want to install pidgin and skype4pidgin, a plugin that lets you use skype via pidgin.