Re: [orca-list] How will be work the bug 513764 related new functions

Hi Attila.
The copy is made based in the laast flat review command.

If for exemple I use capslock+u to read the previous line and then I copy the content of flat review to the clipboard, the entire line is copied. If I use capslock+k to read the current item or word and copy the content of the flat review to clipbord, only the word will be copied.
Remember the there is a command to append to the clipboard too.
Hope that helps.
Thanks.