AM
ABLE

********************

##########

IMPORT

BRLAPI

WITHOUT

PROBLEMS
AND YOU SEEM TO BE THE ONLY ONE WITH ISSUES PROBABLY BECAUSE YOUR
SOFTWARE IS SEVERAL YEARS OUT OF DATE.

at

minimum

upgrade

12.

10

Bill
On 02/27/2013 01:10 AM, Anders Holmberg wrote:
Hi!
I hope i will get a clear answer this time i ask a question here.
I was very disapointed last time i asked here but i will try again.
As i said earlier my braille seems broken in orca.
So what i did was to type:
python -c import brlapi and it only generated a syntax error.
So it seems that python bindings for brlapi is broken.
I use vinux 3.0.2 and i refuse to upgrade.
So if someone has a good sollution to this i'd appreciate it.
/A