Re: [orca-list] Broken python bindings.

Joanie,
I'm able to type import brlapi at the prompt without quotes and python
has no problems with it. In fact, I use that method of importing in my
python scripts and it works fine.
I'm on Python 3.3.0 which is pretty current but if the very latest
version has changed the syntax let me know so I can update my projects
accordingly.
I wouldn't want my scripts to traceback because Python did a syntax
change and I didn't know about it!
Bill