Re: [orca-list] [ubuntu] updated a11y page

You wrote:  just stating that we didn't need it anymore so that new users
understand we can use an ubuntu CD and they don't have to use vinux if they
don't want to.

This is totally biased and subjective.  Let the users decide if it is needed
or not.  If you are writing a technical document showing people how to use
something, keep it objective.  This is especially since your comments
clearly show that  you do not understand why Vinux exists and still enjoys a
user community.  You go around bashing distros and people wil be turned off
by what you say and all your effort will be wasted since people may be less
likely to want to read what you have to say.

Alex M