Re: [orca-list] [ubuntu] updated a11y page

Do you have any suggestions for my gnome/unity usage instructions?

Bill
On 02/19/2013 10:31 AM, Bill Dengler wrote:
How so? I installed Ubuntu 12.10 using a USB flash drive onto this linux
laptop, used it, upgraded it to 13.04, am still using it without issues,
am typing this e-mail on said install, and about to press ctrl+enter and
send it. There was a time when Linux a11y was hard to set up, where
gnome wasn't even fully accessible, where we were using this gnopernicus
screen reader that gave us minimal access etc. Those times we needed a
simple, insert the disk, push a button and start up a talking system
disk. But the standard Ubuntu media with no modifications does this and
does it well, and so Vinux is irrelevant.