Re: [orca-list] [ubuntu] updated a11y page

I personally don't see this confusion you're referring to, and I don't
see a lot of people coming on to this list and reporting Orca bugs with
older versions of Vinux. As Luke points out, they could be going to the
Ubuntu accessibility list or the Vinux support list, and I know the
Vinux support list is very friendly and active. Also, Lucid is still
supported, and I can't recall ever seeing anyone reporting a bug on
Intrepid, at least not in the last few years.

As I said before, I don't think it's appropriate to call out specific
distros as unneeded or irrelevant on this page, such as Vinux, F123,
Sonar, .... If anything, I think people should be referred to these
other distros for more information.