Re: [orca-list] lost my orca modifier

Are you using a laptop? If so, then I wonder if your system thinks that num lock is enabled. I've ran into this before; it wasn't obvious that num lock was turned on, and Orca will ignore keys meant for it even if it is set for a laptop keyboard and the keys that you're using aren't keypad keys.

getInputHandler in keybindings.py has these lines:

        if keyboardEvent.modifiers & (1 << pyatspi.MODIFIER_NUMLOCK):
            return None

You could try removing these lines and see if it helps.

-Mike