From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Peter
Rayner
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 2:47 AM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] lost my orca modifier

This is going to be embarrassing but I've lost my orca modifier key somehow.
No matter which layout I select nor which orca modifier I select separately
<orca space> doesn't bring up a preferences page and <orca semicolon> in the
document inserts semicolon. the only thing unusual about my current setup
(fedora 18) is that X isn't coming up at boot time so I'm logging in on a
virtual console then running startx.
This is Fedora 18 and orca 3.6.3 as distributed with the OS.
Any pointers?
thanks in advance
Peter

--
Support us in the OXFAM trailwalker
<http://trailwalker.oxfam.org.au/melbourne/teams/team/?team_id=13170>

Peter Rayner
room 343
School of Earth Sciences, University of Melbourne, 3010, Vic, Australia
tel: work: +61 (0)3 8344 9708; fax: +61 (0)3 8344 7761 mobile +61 402 752
379, skype: petermorag
mail-to: prayner unimelb edu au

and
CLIMMOD ENGINEERING