Re: [orca-list] Orca Running on Remote Servers

Alex Midence <alex midence gmail com> wrote:
Do you use a braille display?  I wonder if vnc would transfer braille.

Under KVM there is a mechanism to forward braille to an instance of BRLTTY
running on the host. On the guest system, if I remember rightly, a Baum
braille display is emulated, then Qemu/KVM takes care of the communication
with the instance of BRLTTY that runs on the host, and which drives the real
braille device.

I hope I have this roughly right. I haven't tried it in practice because I
access guests via terminal sessions or ssh, but it should allow you to run
Orca on a guest system.

Brlapi has network support, I think, so you might be able to send the traffic
to another machine.