Re: [orca-list] Announcing Orca v3.7.5

hi
Just updated at-spi2-core at-spi2-atk and atk to 2.7.5, and firefox is still a no go.
On 02/05/2013 08:02 PM, Josà Vilmar EstÃcio de Souza wrote:
Did you update at-spi2-core, atk and at-spi2-atk?
I am not sure if this is the problem, but I am running version 2.7.5 of atk, at-spi2-atk and at-spi2-core.
No problems here with firefox.

Did you run orca in debug mode? Perhaps this may provide some clue about the problem.
To run orca in debug mode you can try the following command:
orca --replace --debug-file=orca.debug.out