Re: [orca-list] Orca and linux distros

kyle i don't think we have a link anywhere for him to download. You
might want to post it here and I'll take a look at uploading the isos
tonight.

On 12/27/2013 11:39 AM, Kyle wrote:
Sonar Manjaro is still your best bet I think. Try the text-based
installer. It's actually not too bad, and works in a terminal with Orca.
The problems with the graphical installer are known, and will be fixed
in time. For now, the text-based installer, the icon labeled "Install
Sonar Linux CLI" is working, and is recommended until we have the
graphical installer working correctly.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/