[orca-list] Java access bridge does not seem to work on my Ubuntu 12.04 computer

Dear all,

The java app I want to use has several UI modes. It can either use SWT, swing or AWT graphical interfaces.

I tried first to launch it with no arguments. By default, it runs with an SWT GUI. When it has finished its
startup procedure, Orca says me the title of the app and "Inaccessible".

I thought I should have launched it with the swing GUI so I restarted the app with the appropriate
command-line argument. But yet orca says that the app windows is inaccessible.

Below is what I get when I attempt to view the content of the "accessibility.properties" file of the JVM
which is used:

----- Begin of exerpt -----
$ cat /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.7.0-openjdk-amd64/jre/lib/accessibility.properties
#
# The following line specifies the assistive technology classes
# that should be loaded into the Java VM when the AWT is initailized.
# Specify multiple classes by separating them with commas.
# Note: the line below cannot end the file (there must be at
# a minimum a blank line following it).
#
# Doesn't work, see LP: #935296
assistive_technologies=org.GNOME.Accessibility.JavaBridge

$
----- End of exerpt -----

If it seems ok for orca, what's wrong with my configuration please?

Many thanks in advance. Have a nice day. Chris D