From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Martin
McCormick
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2013 8:05 AM
Cc: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] Orca Setup; trapped in Help text

I am new to orca so this will be a laughable question to anybody who is even
a little more familiar, but I am stuck.

        I installed a vinux distribution on a system and am in the orca
setup section, building my first profile. I went to the orca screen reader
link and began reading various documentation such as about the modifier key
and key command help, etc. I found out mostly what I needed except for one
extremely important piece of information, how to exit the documentation and

        I kept clicking "back button" until I got back to the opening
documentation screen with all the links but I don't see a way out of there.

Thanks.

Martin McCormick