From: orca-list [mailto:orca-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of D. A. H.
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2013 11:11 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [orca-list] Update on Orca problems

Hi,

When no window has focus, it is normal for Orca 3.10 and beyond, to not be
able to respond to the keys.  I suggest activating the desktop, using
gnome-tweak-tool.  There is a tab called 'desktop', with this selected,
check the box "have file manager handle the desktop".  Switch other options
on/off as you please.

HTH,

Dave  Hunt