Re: [orca-list] Getting and reading scanned images with Orca

I use eBook-speaker in a terminal. You will find it here:
www.jlemmens.nl
Milton

op 10-12-13 12:17, luciano de souza schreef:
Hello all,

With some urgency, I need to read a scanned document. An image was
sent by e-mail. As a result, I need a OCR processor.

I heard that free OCR software in Linux is not so acurate than it is
in Windows. This is not the problem. Today, I need to read the test
and I have only Linux in my machine.

So I ask: which packages can I install in order to process the image
to extract the test? Is it something easy to use?