Re: [orca-list] bluetooth braille displays

Josh Kennedy <joshknnd1982 gmail com> wrote:
Could you please make orca and brltty work with bluetooth displays
such as the braille Pen 12?

I've never heard of the Braille Pen 12, but, in general, Bluetooth interfaces
to braille displays are supported by BRLTTY. See the documentation for details
of how to configure them.
Also could you please add braille input
with bluetooth braille keyboards in both computer braille and grade2
braille?

As far as I know, this already works.
Also could you add six-key entry so I could use sdfjkl keys
to write in computer braille or grade2 braille in any edit field in
any supported desktop?

You would have to take this up with x.org people, I suspect.