From: hadi [mailto:hadirezaei gmx com]
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2013 9:10 PM
To: orca-list gnome org
Subject: [orca-list] kali linux 1.0.3 released, now fully accessible!

Security pentesters and enthusiasts, rejoice.
Kali linux 1.0.3 released and is now accessible through boot and installation, and comes with orca!
read more at kali's blog
http://www.kali.org/kali-monday/kali-linux-accessibility-improvements/
to get your copy of kali linux, the most advanced security penetration distro, visit
http://www.kali.org/downloads

kind regards,
Hadi