Re: [orca-list] orca spreadsheets

When I move over a cell into which I've written a formula and the formula
runs correctly, I hear equals followed by the formula, followed by the
calculated result.  The equals sign as the first character indicates a
formula.  If I only wanted to know that a cell had a formula though, I'd
use a type(a1) formula in a different cell and would get back a result
that tells me there's a formula in cell a1 in this case.

jude <jdashiel shellworld net> Microsoft, windows is accessible. why do
blind people need screen readers?