Re: [orca-list] Fwd: [Support] sonar 13.04 is out

#This message is written in a way that you can paste the gnome install commands directly. #start selection at the line that reads "#start" and end at the line that reads "#end"
#start
#For those who want Gnome on Ubuntu, the following gives you the closest thing to a stock Gnome experience you can get.
#Note that some components are 3.8.
#First, install Ubuntu 13.04
#Then, run
#get an interactive root shell
sudo -i
#add PPAs
add-apt-repository -y ppa:gnome3-team/gnome3
#update headers
apt-get update
#install gnome(could take a while)
apt-get install gnome
#exit interactive root shell
exit
#now, log out and log back in, selecting "gnome" as your session.

#end

Bill