Re: [orca-list] Fwd: [Support] sonar 13.04 is out

According to Bill Dengler(arch Gnu/Linux):
# What about something like Debian or Arch? They run the latest versions
# of gnome(debian does if you use experimental I think)

From my experience, Debian unstable+experimental is the best way to get
the latest GNOME. Arch got it at the beginning of the week. Sonar is
good for those who want Ubuntu+gnome-shell that comes up talking as soon
as it boots up, whereas Debian and Arch both require a bit more fiddling
to make that happen. I'm quite happy with fiddling, which is why I'll
never leave Arch. But for those who want something that just works and
comes up talking right away, Sonar is one of the best choices. It won't
have the complete GNOME 3.8 experience, but no Ubuntu derivative
currently does.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--