[orca-list] sonar 13.04

hello list,

Sonar 13.04 is out! It is running gnome-classic as the default desktop.
The only thing you need to get used to on this release is nautilus. You no longer press alt and the letter f to bring up the file menu. You now press f10 to bring up the file menu. That is the only difference in it. I'm still working on building a version using lxde and also using Debian as the base. This iso image is bigger than I want it to be at 1.1 GB. So I'm going to be working on getting it smaller. But for now here is a link to the download page.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sonargnulinux/files/?source=navbar