Re: [orca-list] Libre Office saga continues, should I downgrade

That still does not solve my problem.
It is not about a comparative analysis.
I just wish to know if there is a way in which I can disable menu integration in Libre Office 4 or should I downgrade to 3.5 or some thing and if the latter is recommended, then how.
happy hacking.
Krishnakant.